Questions and answers

Q & A for refugees and employers

Information for refugees

As a refugee, arriving in the european union it might be difficult to know how to orientate and how start working. We provide you with a foundational knowledge base about working in the EU.

Refugee Q&A

Information for employers

Looking for employers in such a situation for most of us is not a path we have walked that often before. We give you the most common answers to your questions as an employer inside the European Union.

FAQ for employers

Job Aid Ukraine
We help you find a job