Website Elasticbrains GmbH
We're a digital Innovation & Development Company from Munich
You are more into microservices and cloud architectures instead of monoliths and bare metal infrastructure.
You feel more comfortable in agile projects than in rigid waterfall projects.
You like to take responsibility instead of just being a follower and you are more comfortable with flexible frameworks than with rigidly defined structures.
Maybe Elasticbrains would be the right team for you.
We are an interdisciplinary team of experienced, agile experts who holistically support companies in the realization of innovative projects. We ♥ Microservice Architectures, Container Infrastructures and Automated CI Chains. So exciting projects from well-known customers and great colleagues are waiting for you.
What we offer:
- You can realize your potential in innovative, exciting projects
- The opportunity to help shape content and technical aspects as well as define development processes
- You will work independently and contribute creatively to ongoing processes
- You want to be a part of building our development team
This is what we expect from you:
- completed vocational training or a successfully completed degree in computer science or a similar qualification
- You know web development inside out and love to use new technologies productively.
- Agile development processes, quality assurance through code reviews and unit and integration tests are not foreign words to you.
- You have already successfully implemented productive projects in Angular or React and NodeJS
- You appreciate the close exchange in the team at eye level
- You have a good to very good command of the English language, both written and spoken
How to collect plus points:
- DevOp Skills
- Scrum is not a foreign word for you
These are your prospects:
- We offer you independent and responsible work
- You are an important part of our team and your opinion is important to us.
- We have a transparent, open and honest way of dealing with each other
- You are involved in building and shaping something big right from the start
To apply for this job please visit smrtr.io.