Your new adventure
As an Assistant Station Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations at the station and will support the Station Manager. Whether it's handing over campervans, coordinating appointments or preparing our vehicles – the happiness of your customers is your top priority!
What does that mean exactly?
- You support the station manager in all station issues and ensure a smooth day-to-day business operation in compliance with FreewayCamper guidelines.
- You welcome our customers, take on the professional vehicle introduction and ensure an excellent customer experience. Thanks to you, our customers start their vacation with a smile on their faces. :-)
- After return you carefully check all vehicles and take over the damage management.
- You manage the fleet, coordinate maintenance and repair appointments, order spare parts and ensure that the vehicles are always in clean and technically perfect condition.
- You support in the sale of our vehicles at your station at the end of the season
We're not looking for the perfect resume - your personality and passion are our priority!
It's important to us that you enjoy and have experience in interacting with customers, whether that might be from travel agencies, working at a supermarket or in the automotive industry.
Working at our station also requires the following:
- You have a class B driver's license
- You are willing to work also on weekends and public holidays
- Your German is fluent and you can communicate in English
Being part of our team means you get the whole "startup package": We work independently and with a high degree of freedom on our topics, which brings fast development opportunities and a steep learning curve. We maintain an open culture with flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes.
You can also look forward to the following benefits with us:
Growth - We are only as good as the people who work for us. That's why we support your personal and professional development.
Team - Experience our great team spirit - we work together intensively across departments and countries, regularly experience small and large team events together and benefit from our international and diverse personalities.
Adventure - Experience the FreewayCamper feeling and use one of our campers for a few nights for free.
Caring - Come on in! Your beloved four-legged friend is also welcome in our office or at our stations!
Corporate Benefits - Save money with company benefits from brands like Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple and many more.
FreewayCamper is a young startup based in Munich with the goal of driving the digitalization of the camping market. Currently we are concentrating on the smart digital rental of a wide range of different campers and additional services with focus on the individual needs of our customers and a first-class service. Even the booking of campsites is already possible at FreewayCamper. With our individual and high-end products, the development of a strong brand, a smart digital strategy as well as the development and digitalization of further business areas we will revolutionize the camping market.
FWC - FreewayCamper GmbH offers to apply via email. Just click the button below and attatch all relevent files like a CV and certificates to the email.Apply via email
FWC - FreewayCamper GmbH offers to apply via job portal. Just click the button below and you will be redirected to the interactive job portal.Open the job portal