What you will be doing here
At MAGNOTHERM, we are developing a revolutionary refrigeration technology that has the potential to eliminate 40% of the energy demand and 100% of the direct greenhouse gas emissions in this sector. Our vision is to provide everyone with the cleanest and most sophisticated cooling solutions to reduce climate impact and costs. Founded in 2019, our start-up is a spin-off of the Technical University of Darmstadt.
We have built an outstanding technical team with expertise in various fields. With our first significant financing round, we are on the outlook to pair the technical team with a first-class business team to bring this highly efficient, carbon-saving technology to market. To make this happen, we are looking for you to help us realize our vision – join us!
- You support the design team with templates, presentations, and more.
- You are responsible for creating graphics for social media and internal usage.
- You help the design team to conduct photographs of our team members and our products.
- You help to build a strong brand for MAGNOTHERM and POLARIS within Europe and beyond.
- You possess problem-solving skills that enable you to identify and solve design problems creatively.
- Your understanding of design principles, including colour theory, typography, composition, and layout, will enable you to create effective designs and templates that meet the company's needs.
- You are proficient in various design software including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, as well as Microsoft programs like Word and PowerPoint.
- You have good communication skills and are open to collaborating with team members to ensure a high-quality product.
- You have a strong proficiency in both spoken and written English.
- You have strong time management skills, which will be critical in managing multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines.
- Competitive salary, employee benefits, and an option to virtual shares.
- You will be part of an extraordinary team of bright minds with diverse and international backgrounds working at the forefront of climate tech.
- This job opportunity allows you to take responsibility and grow as a person in an environment where mistakes are embraced to learn faster.
- The opportunity to work in our HQ in Darmstadt and from home.
- You will work closely with the decision-makers and experience first-hand how a start-up grows over time.
- Lots of humorous memes.
We are material scientists, chemists, physicists, a lot of engineers as well as product and graphic designers. We are a young and up-and-coming team of bright minds with diverse and international backgrounds. We love hanging out together, we argue about new technologies, politics, the best sport, and food trends. Basically, we are human.
MAGNOTHERM is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?
Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the application requirements. In contrast, women/non-binary people will seek to match a much higher percentage of the requirements before applying.
We encourage everyone to apply and give us a chance to evaluate your skills and experience. We are all learning on the job, and although the listing above has been carefully compiled, we are also open-minded and interested to hear about the value you can bring to the role and MAGNOTHERM.
How can I demonstrate that I have particular needs in the application process?
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity, adjustments and support can make a decisive difference in the application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.) and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know
MAGNOTHERM offers to apply via email. Just click the button below and attatch all relevent files like a CV and certificates to the email.Apply via email
MAGNOTHERM offers to apply via job portal. Just click the button below and you will be redirected to the interactive job portal.Open the job portal