GreenM is an engineering and professional services provider for Data-centric solutions, founded in 2014.
We are currently looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to strengthen our team and join us in developing and implementing our marketing strategy (in particular, inbound).
What’s cool about working with us:
· You will have the opportunity to implement initiatives and build processes.
· We promise interesting and challenging tasks.
· We offer an educational environment and possibilities for professional growth.
· We work as a team: discuss problems and look for solutions together.
· No micromanagement.
Required skills and experience:
· 3+ years of successful work experience as Content Marketing Specialist (experience in the promotion of IT Outsourcing companies in Europe and the US), which is confirmed by specific results: audience growth etc.
· Upper-intermediate or advanced level of written and spoken English
· Experience in creating and managing a successful content strategy
· Possession of practical and theoretical knowledge of working with various marketing channels
· In-depth knowledge of content marketing, SEO, SMM.
· Developing and executing a content strategy to increase the conversion rate
· Optimising content for search engines
· Managing and optimising marketing channels (such as email, search engines, webinars, website)
· Monitoring and reporting on campaign performance metrics to ensure goals are being met
· Promoting the company's brand (internal and external)
· Collaborating with cross-functional teams, such as sales, TA, HR, OpsDir, Devs, to align marketing strategies with business objectives
· Budget management, cost optimisation, reporting
· Coordinating the work of the team and contractors (optionally)
When you work with us you get:
· First of all, this is a quick and high-quality professional development
· The opportunity to work remotely or from abroad (a prerequisite is the 3rd form of "individual entrepreneur")
· All necessary equipment and assistance in setting up a home office
· 20 vacation days, UA holidays
· Medical insurance + unlimited sick leave (no need to provide a certificate, we work on trust);
· Maternity leave programs
· Paid sabbatical after five years of work in the company
· Remuneration for advanced training courses (including English courses of your choice), books, participation in seminars, conferences in the country and abroad
· Reimbursement of sports training and psychological support
· Lawyer, accountant, negotiator for both work and personal occasions oratory trainer, designer at your disposal if you want to host an event or publish it
· The opportunity to keep your job and compensation in case you have to join the armed forces to protect our country
· The opportunity to visit web summits, professional events and conferences
· In addition, corporate Friday Talks (knowledge sharing sessions) and Meetups will allow you to get acquainted with technologies outside your core area and improve your soft skills. It's really inspiring!
1. Interview with Recruiter
2. Interview with Sales & Marketing team
3. Test task
4. Final call with Head of Sales & Marketing to discuss details of cooperation (if needed).
GreenM offers to apply via email. Just click the button below and attatch all relevent files like a CV and certificates to the email.Apply via email
GreenM offers to apply via job portal. Just click the button below and you will be redirected to the interactive job portal.Open the job portal