GreenM is an engineering and professional services provider for Data-centric solutions, founded in 2014.
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager/Lead or CMO (part-time) to strengthen our team and join us in developing and implementing our marketing strategy (in particular, inbound).
The challenges ahead of us:
· Audit, analysis of the company's current expertise, and identification of new knowledge according to market needs, which will be packaged in a sales presentation and aimed at a new TA;
· Analysis of existing clients and formation of marketing activities for them;
· Forming a strategy for identifying new industries and developing new markets where the company can be successful;
· Creating a portfolio with feedback from former and current partners;
· ROI analysis. Monitoring and timely response to data in all campaigns and research of information on sales rates to determine the success of the campaign;
· Development of both external and internal Brands of the company;
· Marketing budget management, cost optimization, and reporting;
· Planning visits to web summits, professional events, and conferences.
· Coordinating the work of the team and contractors.
Required skills and experience:
· 4+ years of successful work experience in IT marketing (outsourcing/outstaffing), B2B, which is confirmed by specific results: audience growth, increase in conversions, etc.; experience in the promotion of IT Outsourcing companies in Europe and the US;
· Advanced level of written and spoken English;
· Experience in creating and managing a successful marketing strategy;
· Possession of practical and theoretical knowledge of working with various marketing channels;
· Experience with Hub Spot or similar marketing and automation platforms;
· Experience in promoting the company brand through Clutch, Glassdoor, etc.;
· Successful cooperation with the sales department (Lead Gen, Sales Development Representative, Business Development Manager, etc.) according to the principles of outbound marketing;
· Management experience: personnel selection, goal setting, and monitoring, analysis of results, development of business processes;
· Soft - strong self-management, self-motivation, and a great desire to achieve set goals, understanding the value of what will be achieved.
What’s cool about working with us, maybe):
· First of all, this is a quick and high-quality professional development;
· You will have the opportunity to implement initiatives and build processes;
· We promise interesting and challenging tasks;
· We offer an educational environment and possibilities for professional growth;
· We work as a team: discuss problems and look for solutions together
· No micromanagement.
Our full-time colleagues (and we don't rule out that you may want to join our team full-time in the future) get:
· The opportunity to work remotely or from abroad (a prerequisite is the 3rd form of "individual entrepreneur");
· All necessary equipment and assistance in setting up a home office;
· 20 vacation days, UA holidays;
· Medical insurance + unlimited sick leave (no need to provide a certificate, we work on trust);
· Maternity leave programs;
· Paid sabbatical after five years of work in the company;
· Remuneration for advanced training courses (including English courses of your choice), books, participation in seminars, conferences in the country and abroad
· Reimbursement of sports training and psychological support;
· Lawyer, accountant, negotiator for both work and personal occasions oratory trainer, etc;
· The opportunity to visit web summits, professional events, and conferences;
· In addition, corporate Friday Talks (knowledge-sharing sessions) and Meetups will allow you to get acquainted with technologies outside your core area and improve your soft skills.
1. Interview with Recruiter;
2. Interview with Sales & Marketing team;
3. Final call with CEO, and Head of Sales to discuss details of cooperation (if needed)
GreenM offers to apply via email. Just click the button below and attatch all relevent files like a CV and certificates to the email.Apply via email
GreenM offers to apply via job portal. Just click the button below and you will be redirected to the interactive job portal.Open the job portal