- Independent maintenance and repairs of supervised by us aircraft types in compliance with all relevant valid regulations and within the scope of the obtained qualification.
- Structural repairs of airplanes as well as providing repair measures on aircraft components according to the SCL made of fiber composites, metal and mixed constructions according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Implementation of scheduled and unscheduled NDT - maintenance measures in compliance and with respect to the applicable rules, test procedures, test instructions, standards and aircraft/attachment specifications as well as certification of these with an EASA Form 1
- Ensuring that all maintenance documents filled out properly
- Temporary assignments at maintenance stations in Germany and abroad
- Further tasks can be assigned by the supervisors
Requirements for the job holder:
- A completed s in an aeronautical or comparable profession or by
many years of experience acquired comparable knowledge
- Several years of experience in the maintenance and servicing of civil aviation equipment and its engines in the
Area of line or base maintenance
- AML as CAT a or B1 is desirable, but not required
- NDT Level 2 courses for the procedures UT, ET and PT
- Very good knowledge of aviation law in aviation quality management systems and EASA regulations -
in particular, about the rights and obligations as a mechanic, CAT A and NDT inspector
- good eyesight according to DIN EN 4179
- Good written and spoken English and German language skills
More Social requirements
- High flexibility, fun working in a team and customer orientation
- Independent and very conscientious way of working
- High load capacity
- Ability to work in a team and absolute loyalty
- Suitability for shift work in three-shift operation
- Driver's license Kl. 3/B
- Willingness to travel
Remuneration: acc. Qualification (VTV No.1)
Start of the call: 05.05.2023
End of the call: 19.05.2023
Hendrik Schubien, Station Manager Düsseldorf, will be happy to answer any special questions of a technical nature.
A short application with an opinion on the individual requirement criteria and, if necessary, the addition of
Please send certificates that do not yet exist to [email protected] .
Nayak-LM Germany offers to apply via email. Just click the button below and attatch all relevent files like a CV and certificates to the email.Apply via email
Nayak-LM Germany offers to apply via job portal. Just click the button below and you will be redirected to the interactive job portal.Open the job portal